Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Conference Weekend Photos


Here are some pictures from conference weekend. It was good to have a lot of us together although it was probably a little overwhelming for new mom Natalie, sorry Nat!

I think I might have some more pictures and if anyone else has some from that weekend they want to send me that would be good.


Theres a cute picture of me and Nick with Jacey ( I think Evan might have been sleeping).

A great Picture of Matt with Evan

Also Katie with the girls (Chloe, Savannah, Bethany and Jacey

2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

You are getting better and better. Some pictures look a little grainy, I wonder why? who took those pictures, are they taken with nick's good camera?

I'll email you some pictures.

keep up the good work!

Julie Smith said...

nat,
I'm not sure why they are grainy, is there something I can do to fix it?
To be honest I haven't been messing with the qulaity of the photos that much, just adding the elements together to make a nice page. Perhaps I should retouch the photos.

I don't think they were taken with nicks camera. I think mom or someone emailed them to me.